Canine Hypoallergenic Hydrolyzed Protein HP Dry Dog Food
Complete and balanced food for adult dogs
Features and Benefits
• HYDROLYZED PROTEIN
• Hydrolyzed soy protein, composed of low molecular weight peptides, is highly digestible andsupports gastrointestinal and dermatological health.
• SKIN BARRIER
• Formulated to support the skin’s natural protective barrier for optimal skin health.
• EPA AND DHA
• Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids are long chain omega-3 fatty acids that promote a healthy skin and coat.
• DIGESTIVE HEALTH
• Helps regulate intestinal transit and supports a balanced digestive flora.
• Marketing Guaranteed Analysis
• Crude Protein (min.)19.0%, Crude Fat (min.)17.0%, Crude Fiber (max.)3.1%, Moisture (max.)11.5%, Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic acid (EPA + DHA) (min.)0.20%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.57%.
• Brewers rice, hydrolyzed soy protein, chicken fat, natural flavors, pork fat, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate (a preservative), DL-methionine, monocalcium phosphate, vitamins[DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], potassium citrate, L-tyrosine, taurine, salt, choline chloride, borage oil, trace minerals[zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], marigold meal, magnesium oxide, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
• Transition Instructions
• We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.